Geany is a small and fast integrated development enviroment with basic features and few dependencies to other packages or Desktop Environments.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Code folding
- Construct completion/snippets
- Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags
- Call tips
- Support for Many languages like C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal
- symbol lists and symbol name auto-completion
- Code navigation
- Simple project management
- Plugin interface
In this repository you will find latest builds from the Git master development branch. Use carefully and at your own risk.
Use the package manager of your choice to update or install Geany from this repository.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 36 (13 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 37 (5 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (399)*, x86_64 (427)*||Fedora rawhide (151 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.