Provide Ruby 2.6 for Fedora 32
Fedora 32 switched to Ruby 2.7 but software like Redmine requires Ruby 2.6
Unfortunately Fedora does not provide multiple Ruby version.
Search package on
- dnf remove ruby ...
- wipe Ruby paths: /usr/share/gems/ /usr/local/share/gems/ /usr/local/lib64/gems/
- add to Fedora yum repo: exclude=ruby,ruby-,rubygem
- dnf install ruby
- gem install bundler
- gem install ...
To install Passenger
- rpm -i https://download-ib01.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/31/Everything/source/tree/Packages/p/passenger-5.0.30-19.fc31.src.rpm
- comment some dependencies in spec file
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (5 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.