(1) libusb1/x: xow has high CPU load due to an issue with libusb: https://github.com/medusalix/xow/issues/141
(2) pciutils Dying Light needs the following symlink on Fedora: ln -s /usr/sbin/lspci /usr/bin/lspci https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/2766/post_id=17381
(3) lutris I am part of the lutris development team, I keep lutris up to date more often than it's release cycle, so we provide a newer version than the fedora repositories do. Currently our build fixes an issue with Vulkan ICD loaders not loading properly, resulting in 32 bit applications failing to run: https://github.com/lutris/lutris/pull/3804 https://github.com/lutris/lutris/pull/3807 https://github.com/lutris/lutris/pull/3818
(4) gdm + sddm X11 is set as the default session display server instead of Wayland. This is done because X11 is still more compatible with games, and is also required for both the AMD FSR patch and the fullscreen hack in Steam Play/Proton/Wine-GE.
(5) fedora-repos We disable the following from the official fedora repositories in favor of our own packages: fedora-repos kernel* mesa* libusb1 * libusbx * pciutils lutris gdm sddm gst-editing-services rygel gnome-initial-setup setup dnfdragora
Custom kernel: coprs/sentry/kernel-fsync Custom mesa: coprs/gloriouseggroll/mesa-aco
gst-editing-services causes WINE to hang when creating new prefixes, so it's disabled. rygel requires gst-editing-services. dnfdragora is replaced by yumex-dnf
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 35||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 multilib x86_64+i386 (40 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.