GNOME 40 with a minimal set of performance enhancing patches.
Packages are built from these Git repositories:
The following patches have been added to mutter:
- Enable real-time scheduling by default: https://github.com/pp3345/gnome-with-patches/blob/f33-mutter/rt-default.diff
- clutter/frame-clock: Allow update dispatch while presentation is pending: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/1241 (rebased)
- wayland-dma-buf: Use alpha-less pixel formats where appropriate: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/1810
The following patches have been added to gnome-shell:
- js/ui: Keep refcounts to WallClock objects above 1: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/923
- St theme: use css instance data: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/merge_requests/536
- Optimize box-shadow rendering: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/1862
- st/icon: Rebuild shadows when the texture dimensions change: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/1869
dnf copr enable grigorig/gnome-with-performance dnf upgrade
dnf copr disable grigorig/gnome-with-performance dnf downgrade gnome-shell mutter
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (17 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.