Primary it is build of Fedora kernels with PF (post-factum) patches. Please look details at author site https://pf.natalenko.name/ Beside that patchset I try became as possible closer to Fedora kernels - pull and rebase all available bug-fixes and enhancements.
My primary goal have Fedora kernel, but add to it several very interesting futures which still is not part of mainline kernel.
Most interesting futures for what I do such builds
- MuQSS - The Multiple Queue Skiplist Scheduler successor of BFS CPU scheduler.
- BFQ - Budget Fair Queueing (BFQ) Storage-I/O Scheduler
- UKSM - Ultra Kernel SamePage Merging
- zram-lz4 - LZ4 compression for zram
- gccnative pach It have some other enhancements too.
It is easy for try, just enable repo:
dnf copr enable hubbitus/kernel-pf
And update you system (or kernel direct):
dnf upgrade kernel --refresh
Alternatively you may use my separate repository: http://hubbitus.info/wiki/Repository
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (106 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (53 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (33 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (89 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.