Kronometer is a stopwatch application. Kronometer is free software and it's released under the GPLv2 license.
Kronometer's main features are the following:
- Start/pause/resume the stopwatch widget
- Laps recording: you can capture the stopwatch time when you want and add a note to it
- Lap times sorting: you can easily find the shortest lap time or the longest one
- Reset the stopwatch widget and the lap times
- Time format settings: you can choose the stopwatch granularity
- Times saving and resuming: you can save the stopwatch status and resume it later
- Font customization: you can choose the fonts for each of the stopwatch digits
- Color customization: you can choose the color for the stopwatch digits and the stopwatch background
- Lap times export: you can export the lap times on a file using the JSON or CSV format
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (8 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.