River is a dynamic tiling Wayland compositor with flexible runtime configuration.
- Simple and predictable behavior, river should be easy to use and have a low cognitive load.
- Window management based on a stack of views and tags.
- Dynamic layouts generated by external, user-written executables. A default rivertile layout generator is provided.
- Scriptable configuration and control through a custom Wayland protocol and separate riverctl binary implementing it.
wlroots >= 0.16.
dnf copr enable nani8ot/river-git dnf install river-git
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (64)*||Fedora 37 (24 downloads)|
|Fedora 38||x86_64 (21)*||Fedora 38 (23 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds
#> dnf copr enable nani8ot/river-gitMore info about enabling Copr repositories