Features: +alsa +curl +i3 +mpd +network(libnl) +pulseaudio +xkeyboard
X extensions: +randr (+monitors) -render -damage -sync +composite +xkb +xrm +xcursor
Polybar aims to help users build beautiful and highly customizable status bars for their desktop environment, without the need of having a black belt in shell scripting.
The main purpose of Polybar is to help users create awesome status bars. It has built-in functionality to display information about the most commonly used services. Some of the services included so far:
- Systray icons
- Window title
- Playback controls and status display for MPD using libmpdclient
- ALSA volume controls
- Workspace and desktop panel for bspwm and i3
- Workspace module for EWMH compliant window managers
- Keyboard layout and indicator status
- CPU and memory load indicator
- Battery display
- Network connection details
- Backlight level
- Date and time label
- Time-based shell script execution
- Command output tailing
- User-defined menu tree
- Inter-process messaging
- And more...
sudo dnf copr enable -y odilhao/polybar sudo dnf install polybar mkdir -p ~/.config/polybar && cp /usr/share/doc/polybar/config ~/.config/polybar/ polybar example
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (19 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.