A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- Local HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS server with authentication support
- VMess, Shadowsocks, Trojan, Snell protocol support for remote connections
- Built-in DNS server that aims to minimize DNS pollution attack impact, supports DoH/DoT upstream and fake IP.
- Rules based off domains, GEOIP, IP CIDR or ports to forward packets to different nodes
- Remote groups allow users to implement powerful rules. Supports automatic fallback, load balancing or auto select node based off latency
- Remote providers, allowing users to get node lists remotely instead of hardcoding in config
- Netfilter TCP redirecting. Deploy Clash on your Internet gateway with
- Comprehensive HTTP RESTful API controller
Enable repo with
dnf copr enable orwill/clash
dnf install clash
config file locate at
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 32||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (12 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.