Radio automation software. Simple to use, starting from digital audio files, manage on-air broadcasting over a radio-station or web-radio.
The main components are: * Player (integrated or external Xmms/Audacious): plays all your media files and send digital sound to an audio device or audio server * Scheduler: real time manager for emission of special audio files like jingles, spots, playlist and programs; interact with player like supervisor User * interface: WEB interface to monitor the player and scheduler and admin the schedules for the complete control over your station format. The web interface allows you to easily publish podcasts that conform to the RSS 2.0 and iTunes RSS podcast specifications The web interface provide a "full compatible" ogg player.
Developed with Python, Django, Dbus it works in an production enviroment
- manage ogg, mp3, and other media file format managed by player
- it's designed as client - server
- manage playlists, inserting on it jingles, spots and programs
- programmable rules for schedule and period schedule
- do not overlap schedules: anticipate, postone or delete
- player is monitored by web interface
- spots are grouped and ordered by your preference
- programs are available for podcasting in a very complete rss feed web interface
- integrated web player for ogg vorbis that is very compatible with most user's systems
- can produce a palimpsest and a printable version is available following the the italian law standard
- integrated daemon system with logging
- provide enhanced version of dir2ogg.py and mkplaylist.py to manage files with music (convert to ogg and make playlist)
- do not use DataBases to manage music; you can use your preferred application to produce playlists
- on line web documentation
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Centos stream||x86_64 (0)*||Centos stream (6 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (67 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (13 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (10 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (14 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (7 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.