This repository contains builds of the upstream GIMP master (version 2.9.1), which when officially released, will be released as GIMP 2.10.
See http://jcornuz.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/the-day-goats-invaded-the-gimp/ for more information on GIMP and GEGL. Issues with this version of GIMP should be filed upstream, but be sure to note in the bug report that you installed via this package.
- First, ensure you have the
- Install the repo on your system with the command
sudo yum copr enable ryanlerch/gimp-goat-invasion
- Then install or update your version of gimp on your system with
sudo yum install gimp
- this repository is set up so you only have one version of gimp installed at a time, if you want to switch back to the fedora stable version, be sure to yum remove
gimp-libsbefore installing from the other repos
gnome-photosapplication requires an older version of gegl (a library this repo provides), so it may need to be removed for this newer version of GIMP
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 26||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (0 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.