Use this if you're running a stable version of Redhat Enterprise Linux / CentOS for Fedora and you want the latest Bacula for running backups without the need to recompile packages on your own.
This repository contains the latest Bacula for all supported (non-EOL) distributions. Packages are built with the following features enabled:
- Standard components: director, storage, client, docs, bconsole.
- Graphical components: bat, tray-monitor.
- Tab completion for bconsole.
- Nagios plugin.
- HTML/PDF docs.
- Quick start guides.
- File Daemon
- POSIX.1e capabilities for File Daemon.
- GZIP/LZO compression.
- Static uid/gid of 133 (see "setup" package).
- SQL libraries needed only by Director and Storage daemons.
- SQL backend management through the alternatives system.
- Always use system QT libraries.
- Removal of SHA1 non-free code (uses OpenSSL).
- Optional LogWatch scripts.
Installing on top of previous packages (for example CentOS 5.0.0 versions) is supported, just upgrade directly. Please see the included documentation after installing:
Please look at the following files for a quick start with the various database backends:
quickstart_mysql.txt quickstart_postgresql.txt quickstart_sqlite3.txt
To deal with the switching process for the database backend, see the following file which explains how to make the necessary changes:
No new build will be performed on
epel-6, the last one is 9.6.6. Newer versions of Bacula director and storage daemon will still be compatible with it.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Centos-stream 8||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Centos-stream 8 (5 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 6||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 6 (1466 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 7||aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (3637 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||aarch64 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (341 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||aarch64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (27 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (14 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.