Use this if you're running a stable version of Redhat Enterprise Linux / CentOS for Fedora and you want the latest Bacula for running backups without the need to recompile packages on your own.
This repository contains the latest Bacula for all supported (non-EOL) distributions. Packages are built with the following features enabled:
- Standard components: director, storage, client, docs, bconsole.
- Graphical components: bat, bacula-tray-monitor (where supported).
- Tab completion for bconsole.
- Nagios plugin.
- HTML/PDF docs.
- Quick start guides.
- File Daemon bpipe-fd plugin.
- POSIX.1e capabilities for File Daemon.
- Systemd for Fedora and RHEL 7+.
- SysV init scripts for RHEL 6.
- GZIP/LZO compression.
- Static uid/gid of 133 (see "setup" package).
- No usermode / fedora-usermgmt stuff in the console packages.
- Docs no longer an arch specific subpackage.
- SQL libraries needed only by Director and Storage daemons.
- SQL backend management through the alternatives system.
- Always use system QT libraries.
- Removal of SHA1 non-free code (uses OpenSSL).
- Optional LogWatch scripts.
Installing on top of previous packages (for example CentOS 5.0.0 versions) is supported, just upgrade directly. Please see the included documentation after installing:
Please look at the following files for a quick start with the various database backends:
quickstart_mysql.txt quickstart_postgresql.txt quickstart_sqlite3.txt
To deal with the switching process for the database backend, see the following file which explains how to make the necessary changes:
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 6||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 6 (764 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 7||ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (2234 downloads)|
|Fedora 28||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 28 (28 downloads)|
|Fedora 29||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (20 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.