Native desktop application for Mattermost running on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Originally created as "electron-mattermost" by Yuya Ochiai. Developed using Electron.
- Tabs for multiple teams across multiple servers
- Desktop Notifications
- Windows 10: Toast
- Windows 7-8.1: Popup like Toast
- OS X: Notification Center
- Linux: libnotify
- Badges for unread channels and mentions
- Installs as native application
You don't have to install any other software.
Installing this program is simple enough with
dnf. If there's an issue with the package itself, feel free to let me know at my contact email below. If there's an issue with Mattermost itself, let the devs know here!
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (1 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (2 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.