Repo for the system76 computer users
Issue? Report it in a bugged component repository: https://pagure.io/group/system76/
- system76-dkms - kernel dkms module for an airplane mode, the keyboard backlight, and the fan support
- system76-power - a daemon and a CLI used to manage graphics and power profiles
- system76-drivers - CLI and GUI to install hardware-specific drivers
- system76-firmware - a daemon and a CLI for firmware updates
- system76-io-dkms - DKMS io driver for system76 IO boards
- system76-acpi-dkms - DKMS acpi driver
- firmware-manager - universal tool for the firmware updates
on the Oryx Pro (oryp4), Fedora 35 KDE x86_64 (based on the Clevo P955ER)
between original system76 software for Ubuntu/Pop!_OS and Fedora packages:
- added bash-completion for system76-power
- after update from F29 to F30 had to 'dnf reinstall system76-dkms'
- after update of system76-dkms package you should reboot. Sometimes to reboot it is needed to use the power button as fedora stops on showing the 'Rebooting' info.
- oryp7 - Audio seems to work out of the box with a USB headset; however, it does not relay audio to the onboard speaker. The Pop!_OS kernel is patched to work with Realtek PCI's quirks; Fedora's, are not. The following parameters can be added to /etc/modprobe.d/system76-oryp7.conf to resolve this issue: options snd-hda-intel model=clevo-p950. This workaround provides headphone and speaker audio, but headset mics may not work. src
- Fedora 34 + Gnome 40 - The installation of the above package(s) breaks compatibility with the touchpad gesture navigation (issue reported 2021.05.04)
- sudo dnf install system76-dkms system76-power system76-driver system76-firmware firmware-manager system76-io-dkms system76-acpi-dkms
- sudo systemctl enable system76-power system76-power-wake system76-firmware-daemon
- sudo systemctl start system76-power system76-firmware-daemon
- systemctl enable --user com.system76.FirmwareManager.Notify.timer
- system76-power graphics integrated
I prefere Negativo17 drivers for Fedora -> https://negativo17.org/nvidia-driver/
- sudo dnf config-manager --add-repo=https://negativo17.org/repos/fedora-nvidia.repo
- sudo dnf remove *nvidia*
- dnf -y install nvidia-driver nvidia-driver-cuda nvidia-settings
NVidia + steam user?
Additionally install 32bit libraries:
- sudo dnf install nvidia-driver-libs.i686
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (1467 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (1375 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 36 (413 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (195 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.