[WARNING: I dropped build for i386 -- there is no demand]
Riot is a front-end client implementing the decentralized, secure, messaging and data-transport protocol, Matrix.
Riot is more than a messaging app. Riot is a shared workspace for the web. Riot is a place to connect with teams. Riot is a place to to collaborate, to work, to discuss your current projects.
Riot removes the barriers between apps, allowing you to connect teams and functionality like never before.
Riot is free. Riot is secure.
For more information: https://riot.im/
VERSION MAINTENANCE NOTICE:
- Fedora 27 build production ended Jan 1, 2019
- Fedora 28 build production ended Jun 1, 2019
- Fedora 29 build production likely ends Jan 1, 2020
- Fedora 30 build production likely ends Jun 1, 2020
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 build production likely ends Dec 1, 2019
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 build production likely ends Dec 1, 2020
Please visit https://github.com/taw00/riot-rpm for installation instructions.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (1220 downloads)|
|Fedora 29||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (684 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (388 downloads)|
|openSUSE Leap 15.0||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Leap 15.0 (40 downloads)|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Leap 15.1 (50 downloads)|
|openSUSE Tumbleweed||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Tumbleweed (89 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.