Riot was rebranded to Element.
Please direct your attention to the new repository: taw/element
Riot (now Element) is a front-end client implementing the decentralized, secure, messaging and data-transport protocol, Matrix.
Element is more than a messaging app. Element is a shared workspace for the web. Element is a place to connect with teams. Element is a place to collaborate, to work, to discuss your current projects.
Element removes the barriers between apps, allowing you to connect teams and functionality like never before.
Element is free. Element is secure.
For more information: https://element.io/
VERSION MAINTENANCE NOTICE:
- RHEL7/CentOS7 (EL7, F19-based) build production ended with riot-1.5
- RHEL8/CentOS8 (EL8, F28-based) having build problems with 1.6.0 and newer
- Fedora 27 build production ended Jan 1, 2019
- Fedora 28 build production ended Jun 1, 2019
- Fedora 29 build production ended Jan 1, 2020
- Fedora 30 build production ended Jun 1, 2020
- Fedora 31 build production likely ends Jan 1, 2021
- Fedora 32 build production likely ends Jun 1, 2021
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 build production has ended
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 build production likely ends Dec 1, 2020 - currently having issues building for Leap 15.1
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.2 currently having issues building for Leap 15.2
- OpenSUSE Tumbleweed build production likely ends . . . never?
[NOTE: I dropped builds for i386 -- there was no demand]
Please visit https://github.com/taw00/riot-rpm for installation instructions.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 8||x86_64 (7)*||EPEL 8 (928 downloads)|
|openSUSE Leap 15.2||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Leap 15.2 (170 downloads)|
|openSUSE Tumbleweed||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Tumbleweed (442 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.