[WARNING: I dropped builds for i386 -- there is no demand]
Riot is a front-end client implementing the decentralized, secure, messaging and data-transport protocol, Matrix.
Riot is more than a messaging app. Riot is a shared workspace for the web. Riot is a place to connect with teams. Riot is a place to to collaborate, to work, to discuss your current projects.
Riot removes the barriers between apps, allowing you to connect teams and functionality like never before.
Riot is free. Riot is secure.
For more information: https://riot.im/
VERSION MAINTENANCE NOTICE:
- RHEL7/CentOS7 (EL7) build production end date not currently set
- RHEL8/CentOS8 (EL8)
- Fedora 27 build production ended Jan 1, 2019
- Fedora 28 build production ended Jun 1, 2019
- Fedora 29 build production ended Jan 1, 2020
- Fedora 30 build production likely ends Jun 1, 2020
- Fedora 31 build production likely ends Jan 1, 2021
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 build production has ended
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 build production likely ends Dec 1, 2020
- OpenSUSE Tumbleweed build production likely ends . . . never?
Please visit https://github.com/taw00/riot-rpm for installation instructions.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 [modified] (5)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (1308 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (60 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (8)*||Fedora 30 (588 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (16)*||Fedora 31 (269 downloads)|
|openSUSE Leap 15.1||x86_64 (1)*||openSUSE Leap 15.1 (134 downloads)|
|openSUSE Tumbleweed||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Tumbleweed (180 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.