12.0 -deprecated- Dash Core wallet, masternode, full node, and utilities
DO NOT USE THESE PACKAGES - these remain for archival purposes
Dash is Digital Cash - A Peer-to-peer, privacy-centric, digital currency.
Dash (Digital Cash) is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that offers instant transactions [InstantX]1, private transactions (DarkSend)2 and token fungibility. Dash operates a decentralized governance and budgeting system, making it the first decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). Dash is also a platform for innovative decentralized crypto-tech.
Dash is open source and the name of the overarching project. Learn more at www.dash.org.
Further information about Dash:
- Website: https://www.dash.org/
- Community: https://www.dash.org/forum/
- General documentation/wiki: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Official+Documentation
- Sources for Red Hat / Fedora: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Documentation: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation
1: InstandX is soon to be rebranded InstantSend*
2: DarkSend is soon to be rebranded PrivateSend_
- Upgrade. Read further here: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (136 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.