Dash Core wallet, masternode, full node, and utilities - Test Packages
- This test repo delivers bleeding edge versions of packages.
- Use with care and only with TESTNET.
- EL7 (RHEL7/CentOS7) build production ended with dashcore-0.13.0
- EL8 (RHEL8/CentOS8) is currently experimental
- Fedora 25 build production ended Jan1, 2018
Fedora 26 build production ended Jun1, 2018
Fedora 27 build production ended Jan1, 2019
Fedora 28 build production ended Jun1, 2019
Fedora 29 build production likely ends Jan1, 2020
Fedora 30 build production likely ends Jun1, 2020
Fedora 31 build production likely ends Jan 1, 2021
Dash is Digital Cash - A peer-to-peer, privacy-centric, digital currency
Dash (Digital Cash) is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with a strong focus on serving the payments industry. Dash offers a form of money that is portable, inexpensive, divisible and fast. It can be spent securely both online and in person with minimal transaction fees. Dash offers instant transactions (InstantSend), private transactions (PrivateSend), and operates a self-governing and self-funding model. This decentralized governance and budgeting system makes it one of the first ever successful decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO). Dash is also a platform for innovative decentralized crypto-tech.
Learn more at www.dash.org.
Further information about Dash:
- Website: https://www.dash.org/
- Community: https://www.dash.org/community/
- General documentation/wiki: https://docs.dash.org
- Sources for Red Hat / Fedora: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Documentation: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation
- A useful starting point: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Masternode howto: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (20 downloads)|
|Fedora 29||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (64 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (42 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (19 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.