Dash Core wallet, masternode, full node, and utilities - Test Packages
- This test repo delivers bleeding-edge versions of packages.
- Use with care and only with TESTNET
- Builds for EL7 (RHEL7/CentOS7, F19-based) ended with dashcore-0.13.0
- Builds for EL8 (RHEL8/CentOS8, F28-based) have ended, but but will continue test builds.**
- Builds for Fedora 25 ended Jan1, 2018
Builds for Fedora 26 ended Jun1, 2018
Builds for Fedora 27 ended Jan1, 2019
Builds for Fedora 28 ended Jun1, 2019
Builds for Fedora 29 ended Jan1, 2020
Builds for Fedora 30 ended Jun1, 2020
Builds for Fedora 31 ended Jan 1, 2021
Builds for Fedora 32 ended Jun 1, 2021
Builds for Fedora 33 ended Jan 1, 2022
Builds for Fedora 34 ended Jun 1, 2022
Builds for Fedora 35 likely end Jan 1, 2023
Builds for Fedora 36 likely end Jun 1, 2023
Dash is Digital Cash - A peer-to-peer, privacy-centric, digital currency
Dash (Digital Cash) is an open-source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with an emphasis on serving as an efficient platform for payments and decentralized applications. Dash offers a form of money that is portable, inexpensive, divisible, and fast. It can be spent securely both online and in-person with negligible transaction fees. Dash offers instant transactions by default (InstantSend), more-fungible transactions (CoinJoin), and operates its network with a model of self-governance and self-funding. This decentralized governance and budgeting system makes it the first-ever successful decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
Learn more at www.dash.org.
Further information about Dash:
- Website: https://www.dash.org/
- Community: https://www.dash.org/community/
- General documentation/wiki: https://docs.dash.org
- Sources for Red Hat / Fedora: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Documentation: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation (out of date)
- A useful starting point: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Masternode howto: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation (very out of date)
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Centos-stream 8||x86_64 (0)*||Centos-stream 8 (20 downloads)|
|Centos-stream 9||x86_64 (0)*||Centos-stream 9 (22 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||x86_64 (0)*||EPEL 8 (121 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (47)*||Fedora 35 (20 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (10)*||Fedora 36 (8 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 37 (2 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.