Dash Core wallet, masternode, full node, and utilities - Test Packages
- This test repo delivers bleeding edge versions of packages.
- Use with care and only with TESTNET
- Builds for EL7 (RHEL7/CentOS7, F19-based) ended with dashcore-0.13.0
- Builds for EL8 (RHEL8/CentOS8, F28-based) have ended, but but will continue test builds.**
- Builds for Fedora 25 ended Jan1, 2018
Builds for Fedora 26 ended Jun1, 2018
Builds for Fedora 27 ended Jan1, 2019
Builds for Fedora 28 ended Jun1, 2019
Builds for Fedora 29 ended Jan1, 2020
Builds for Fedora 30 ended Jun1, 2020
Builds for Fedora 31 likely end Jan 1, 2021
Builds for Fedora 32 likely end Jun 1, 2021
Builds for Fedora 33 likely end Jan 1, 2022
Dash is Digital Cash - A peer-to-peer, privacy-centric, digital currency
Dash (Digital Cash) is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with a strong focus on serving the payments industry. Dash offers a form of money that is portable, inexpensive, divisible and fast. It can be spent securely both online and in person with minimal transaction fees. Dash offers instant transactions (InstantSend), private transactions (PrivateSend), and operates a self-governing and self-funding model. This decentralized governance and budgeting system makes it one of the first ever successful decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO). Dash is also a platform for innovative decentralized crypto-tech.
Learn more at www.dash.org.
Further information about Dash:
- Website: https://www.dash.org/
- Community: https://www.dash.org/community/
- General documentation/wiki: https://docs.dash.org
- Sources for Red Hat / Fedora: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Documentation: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation (out of date)
- A useful starting point: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm
- Masternode howto: https://github.com/taw00/dashcore-rpm/tree/master/documentation (very out of date)
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (51 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (51 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (25 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (1 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.