Überzug is a command line util which allows to draw images on terminals by using child windows.
Advantages to w3mimgdisplay:
- no race conditions as a new window is created to display images
- expose events will be processed,
- so images will be redrawn on switch workspaces
- tmux support (excluding multi pane windows)
- terminals without the WINDOWID environment variable are supported
- chars are used as position - and size unit
- no memory leak (/ unlimited cache)
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (7 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (8 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (7 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.