What is this?
- Experimental kernel, might contain unstable code before being included in official upstream release.
- Alex Deucher's drm-next tree is checked 3 times a day and built if code is updated.
- It is using vanilla kernel without any additional patch applied.
- If you're looking for something more stable, see Fedora mainline kernel.
Use it at your own risk!
dnf copr enable xxmitsu/kernel-amdgpu-next
Important for distribution upgrades or first time installs:
This kernel is not signed. In order to be able to use it, you have to disable secure boot in BIOS.
dnf copr disable xxmitsu/kernel-amdgpu-next
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 32||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 32 (188 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 33 (50 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora rawhide (158 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds