This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- amqp and mongodb missing on Fedora (due to openssl 1.1)
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro
Java is enabled, but JAR dependencies are not provided in package, except for Elasticsearch http mode.
- On CentOS you need to enabled EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (5)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (247 downloads)|
|Fedora 27||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 27 (13 downloads)|
|Fedora 28||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 28 (12 downloads)|
|Fedora 29||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (2 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (9 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.