This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- amqp and mongodb missing on Fedora (due to openssl 1.1)
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro
Java is enabled, but JAR dependencies are not provided in package, except for Elasticsearch http mode.
- On CentOS you need to enabled EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (1)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (388 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (16 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (12 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (50 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.