Project ID: 82591
This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro: only available in EPEL 7
- Java modules (HDFS and the Java version of Elasticsearch and Kafka destinations) are no more available
- On CentOS you need to enable EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 7||x86_64 (89)*||EPEL 7 (5 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||aarch64 (8)*, ppc64le (8)*, x86_64 (114)*||EPEL 8 (6 downloads)|
|EPEL 9||aarch64 (4)*, ppc64le (4)*, x86_64 (115)*||EPEL 9 (11 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (18)*||Fedora 37 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 38||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 38 (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
#> dnf copr enable czanik/syslog-ng41More info about enabling Copr repositories