This repository contains packages from Python Package Index (PyPI) generated by the automatic tool - pyp2spec. Their quality may vary, use at your own risk.
If you'd like to build a PyPI package using one of the available chroots, you can do so on a Fedora machine:
- Install packages for building RPMs in mock:
dnf install rpmdevtools mock rpm-build
- Install pyp2spec from this Copr
- Generate an RPM specfile by running:
- Download the upstream source tarball of the given project:
spectool -gR <specfile>
- Build the source RPM:
rpmbuild -bs <specfile>
- Build the package in a mock with added desired Copr PyPI repository:
mock -r <chroot> --addrepo=https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/@copr/PyPI/<chroot> --no-clean <your-source-rpm>(where chroot is either
If you encounter issues with the build process, you can contact us on Fedora Python mailing list: email@example.com.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 9||x86_64 (548)*||EPEL 9 (91 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (25)*||Fedora 37 (19 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (1324)*||Fedora rawhide (58 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.