Riot is a front-end client implementing the decentralized, secure, messaging and data-transport protocol, Matrix.
Riot is more than a messaging app. Riot is a shared workspace for the web. Riot is a place to connect with teams. Riot is a place to collaborate, to work, to discuss your current projects.
Riot removes the barriers between apps, allowing you to connect teams and functionality like never before.
Riot is free. Riot is secure.
For more information: https://riot.im/
VERSION MAINTENANCE NOTICE:
- RHEL7/CentOS7 (EL7, F19-based) build production ended with riot-1.5
- RHEL8/CentOS8 (EL8, F28-based) having build problems with 1.6.0 and newer
- Fedora 27 build production ended Jan 1, 2019
- Fedora 28 build production ended Jun 1, 2019
- Fedora 29 build production ended Jan 1, 2020
- Fedora 30 build production ends Jun 1, 2020
- Fedora 31 build production likely ends Jan 1, 2021
- Fedora 32 build production likely ends Jun 1, 2021
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 build production has ended
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 build production likely ends Dec 1, 2020 - build production ended with riot-1.5
- OpenSUSE Tumbleweed build production likely ends . . . never?
[NOTE: I dropped builds for i386 -- there was no demand]
Please visit https://github.com/taw00/riot-rpm for installation instructions.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 7||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||EPEL 7 (27 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||x86_64 (0)*||EPEL 8 (36 downloads)|
|openSUSE Tumbleweed||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Tumbleweed (37 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Build time repositories: https://rpm.nodesource.com/pub_8.x/el/7/$basearch, https://rpm.nodesource.com/pub_10.x/el/7/$basearch, https://dl.yarnpkg.com/rpm/