River is a dynamic tiling Wayland compositor with flexible runtime configuration.
- Simple and predictable behavior, river should be easy to use and have a low cognitive load.
- Window management based on a stack of views and tags.
- Dynamic layouts generated by external, user-written executables. A default rivertile layout generator is provided.
- Scriptable configuration and control through a custom Wayland protocol and separate riverctl binary implementing it.
wlroots >= 0.16.
dnf copr enable nani8ot/river dnf install river
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 36||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 36 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (43)*||Fedora 37 (19 downloads)|
|Fedora 38||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (32)*||Fedora 38 (17 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (1 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds
#> dnf copr enable nani8ot/riverMore info about enabling Copr repositories