TEST PACKAGES! -- they may even work. :)
"Production" packages can be found here: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/taw/element/
Element is . . .
- an all-in-one secure chat app for teams, friends, and organizations. Keeps conversations in your control, safe from data-mining and ads. Talk to everyone through the open global Matrix network, protected by proper end-to-end encryption.
- more than a messaging app. Element is a shared workspace for the web. Element is a place to connect with teams. Element is a place to collaborate, to work, to discuss your current projects.
- an application that removes the barriers between apps, allowing you to connect teams and functionality like never before.
- a front-end client implementing the decentralized, secure, messaging and
data-transport protocol, Matrix.
(Note: Element was once named Riot. It was rebranded as of version 1.7.0.)
Element is free. Element is secure.
For more information: https://element.io/
OS VERSION MAINTENANCE NOTICE:
These are test packages, so anything goes, but...
- Builds for RHEL7/CentOS7 (EL7, F19-based) and RHEL8/CentOS8 (EL8, F28-based) have ended.
Instead, use CentOS Stream.
- Builds for CentOS Stream (EL8+) are currently functional
- Builds ended for Fedora 27 (Jan 1, 2019), 28 (Jun 1, 2019), 29 (Jan 1, 2020), 30 (Jun 1, 2020), 31 (Jan 1, 2021)
- Builds for Fedora 32 ended Jun 1, 2021
- Builds for Fedora 33 likely end Jan 1, 2022
- Builds for Fedora 34 likely end Jun 1, 2022
- Builds for Fedora 35 likely end Jan 1, 2023
- Builds for OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 and 15.1 have ended
- Builds for OpenSUSE Leap 15.2 likely end December 2021
- Builds for OpenSUSE Leap 15.3 likely end November 2022
- Builds for OpenSUSE Tumbleweed are currently functional
Please visit https://github.com/taw00/element-rpm for installation instructions.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Centos-stream 8||x86_64 [modified] (13)*||Centos-stream 8 (50 downloads)|
|Centos-stream 9||x86_64 (0)*||Centos-stream 9 (27 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 36 (0 downloads)|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||x86_64 (32)*||openSUSE Leap 15.3 (0 downloads)|
|openSUSE Tumbleweed||x86_64 (6)*||openSUSE Tumbleweed (147 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Module setup commands: nodejs:14